Feeling lost

Hi mummies, ever since I got pregnant, I’m feeling lost and unmotivated. FTM here. It’s not unplanned but I’m feeling as though i have nothing to look forward to on a personal level. Like i have to pour all my energies for the baby. Has anyone ever felt the same or is it just me? And I’m not sure if my emotional outbursts have to do with it or just hormones..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

stay strong mummy, i feel you, you're not alone. cause the nature of my job requires me to quit once i am pregnant. i have been left with nothing to do everyday. and then suddenly the pressure is on me especially from my MIL's POV. i feel like i have to be taking way extra good care of myself because it suddenly becomes that i am solely the only one responsible for the health and growth of the child. the stress is real and with the hormones changing, it feels even greater. 😪

Read more

Go for shopping! Treat yourself to buy a nice bag and a nice high tea with your girlfriends !! Or a nice lunch or dinner!! We need personal time and space too! Sometimes I do feel lost and unmotivated too. I treat myself to a good shopping treat and resume to work hard for both myself and the baby.

Pregnancy hormones can really throw your emotions and moods out of whack. Best to speak to your gynae about this. Also do things that help u relax and make u happy usually, even if u don’t feel like it at the moment. Take care ❤️

cos you have nothing to do yet till the baby comes.. try to distract or occupy yourself with healthy habits such as walking outdoors

Are you having pre natal depression? Maybe you can talk it out with your husband or dr, to give you emotional support