Mummies, currently have 3 kids and now preggy. Currently working and next year i will be resign my job.due to some reason want to leave the my company. Now i thinking should i find job or stay at home look after kids? I want to hire maid when i look for job but my mom told me that maid cant handle 3kids and 1newborn. If i hire maid and my mom help to take care worry she will find problem with the maid.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If ur kids are old enough to self entertain, then situation might not be so bad. What is ur arrangement now? Ur mum helping with the 3 kids while u work? If so, then the maid is to just help out with newborn, then it is quite ok. But i agree with ur concern that ur mum might try to find issues with the maid as she would have certain expectations about how to take care of kids. If ur kids are nt attending childcare / school yet, u may want to consider sending 1 or 2 of them to school so that ur mum can focus on kids entirely while ur maid help out with the housework. How much are u earning currently? Bear in mind that if ur kids are attending childcare now, u will lose the working mother subsidy if u were to quit ur job.

Read more