Mummies, currently have 3 kids and now preggy. Currently working and next year i will be resign my job.due to some reason want to leave the my company. Now i thinking should i find job or stay at home look after kids? I want to hire maid when i look for job but my mom told me that maid cant handle 3kids and 1newborn. If i hire maid and my mom help to take care worry she will find problem with the maid.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20681)

Have you considered part time or maybe adhoc jobs instead. In that way even if you have a helper you would be able to moniter her and also care for the home and yet have a side income. Worth a thought.

Hi, I think it is best you talk to your husband and mom about this. After discussion may be you can make a decision which is comfortable for all :)

Thành viên VIP

If you're financially comfortable, then I would suggest stay at home as it cuts out all the other headaches like dealing with maid issues etc

Mm... seems that you foresee that your mum may have problem w maid, try to see if thereis any other better arrangement

Super Mom

If you are financially stable, then just stay at home and look after your children. How old are your 3 children?

With so many kids, yes, agree you should stay at home to look after them if able to afford it.

Thành viên VIP

Hi... discuss with your hubby and mum. Work our an arrangement comfortable for all of you.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe you can stay at home first and get a job once your newborn can put in childcare

I will definitely opt to stay at home if I am financially able to do it!