Nausea and vomiting

Hi mummies Just curious at which week does the nausea and vomiting stops for you? Mine got worse at 9th week. Turning 10th tmr and I dont know what to expect. Im always always weak day and night and all i wanna do i sleep. I had to force myself to eat even when i dont feel like eating and every i ate tasted so bland and end up visiting the toilet more than once and it’s really tiring 😔 anyone experience the same thing? How do you all cope with that? #advicepls #sharingiscaring #pregnancy

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had very bad nausea and vomitings too. It stopped at 11 weeks plus, then came bck at 16th week for a week or two and then stopped, and then came bck again at my 24th week. Currently at 25th week, jz nausea all dae but no vomiting. 🤷🏻‍♀️weird. haha. i was soo happy it stopped the first time but now i jz go with the flow. Maybe try to eat cold fruits, like cold apple. wrks for me as the nausea pills are useless, it only makes my vomitings worst.

Read more
4y trước

Aww. I really hope the vomiting will stop. I can still handle the nausea but not with the vomiting it’s very tiring 😩. I gotta agree how useless nausea pills are! Thanks for the suggestion and i hope you will get better too, Mummy! 🙏