Covid-19 Vaccine

Hi mummies! Care to share at which week of pregnancy did you take the vaccine and did you take Pfizer or Moderna? Not sure if there’s any difference but, would like to hear your experiences so I can think through if I should take it or not. ☺️

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

took moderna ard less than 1 mth preg(didnt know was preg)...swollen arm n fever abt 5 days... 2nd jab abt 2.5 mths preg plus minus i think...also moderna, had swollen arm n fever 5 days & heart palpilations to the point walking frm living room to kitchen felt like running a marathon...last abt almost 2 mths then all back to norm... in btween went to cardio n they say prolly juz coz im preg tats y heart rate fast n breathless wen walking..but abt 2mths later all back to norm so really dont know if tats my effect when taking vacine or juz early preg effect...

Read more

Took my first pfizer jab when I was 18 weeks. Now I’m 31 weeks. So far everything’s fine. Only after the jab I felt super sleepy and tired. Didn’t get any other symptoms other than sore arm for 2-3 days. Didn’t plan to get vaccinated even before I got pregnant, but with the rising cases I know I had to for the sake of my baby and toddler. Furthermore my husband’s working with public. So vaccination it is!

Read more

Took the first dose of Pfizer around 13w. Had some pain on the arm for a day in both doses. Also had some heart palpitation a week after the second shot, that went away after 2days. Even went to cardiology just in case, everything was fine. I will take the booster as Pfizer when the time comes

Took Pfizer 1st dose at 31 weeks+, 2nd dose at 34 weeks+ :) no issues or side effects at all except some aching over the injection site that lasted 1-2 days. Currently approaching 36 weeks! And yes Pfizer has the most evidence so far so defo recommend Pfizer above all others.

hi, i took pfizer booster jab at 20 weeks. other than sore arm, there was no other side effects for me. My gynae recommeded taking pfizer over moderna. it would be best to check with your gynae first 🙂

I incidentally conceived on the day I did my moderna booster. I was moderna all the way! No real symptoms after. Just a bit of arm soreness. Same as my previous 2 jabs when I wasn’t pregnant

I got the Pfizer jab at 13w. Perhaps it was a mix of the side effects and morning sickness. I vomited more than usual after getting the jab, but after 2 days everything was back to normal.

Took mine today at 17 weeks! Pfizer! Heard only pfizer recommended for pregnant mummies! All good, only soreness in arm, no other side effects :)

Thành viên VIP

Took the 1st dose(Pfizer) before pregnancy & the 2nd dose at 14wks (2nd tri) as recommended by Gynae. Waiting to do my booster shot in 3rd tri.

I took my Pfizer booster shot at 12weeks. Everything went well. Only my arm was pain but that's just because of the jab. That's all.