Radiation from mobile phone and computers

Do any mummies here avoid use of mobile phone and computers during pregnancy as the radiation is said to be harming to the baby?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Elevate your skills with our cutting-edge NCP-MCI-6.5 practice tests, designed to empower your success in 2023 and beyond. Unveil a new realm of knowledge and competence as you prepare for the latest advancements in your field. Experience meticulously crafted questions that mirror real-world scenarios, offering a simulation of the actual exam environment. Stay ahead of the curve, master the intricacies, and stride confidently toward excellence. Your journey to mastery starts here, with the new launch of https://www.testsfile.com/NCP-MCI-6-5-tests.html practice tests. Ignite your potential, conquer challenges, and emerge victorious in this era of innovation.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Nope, couldn’t do away with my phone. And my work lets me face the computer the whole day. My baby is healthy and growing well. I think that these devices have very low radiation levels so it’s still generally safe. X-rays on the other hand are proven to have high radiation hence they always ask if we are pregnant when we go for x- rays.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Even without phones, radiation is everywhere. Difficult to continue working without these devices

Best to minimise the usage but I used alot when I was pregnant coz I'm alone at home 😅

but your also surrounded by other electrical devices..

Best to minimize, easier said than done though!

Influencer của TAP

I use quite alot, watch shows and all.

Super Mom

You can try if you are worried... haha

Thành viên VIP

i use my phone all the time

Thành viên VIP

I didn’t 😮