Worry about my child weight

Hi mummies, do anyone has the same problem? My child just turn one but her weight doesn’t seems to gain. Though she more to the smaller percentile range since birth. But I cannot help worry. She neither picky eater nor less eater. Her formula intake normal although she quite active.. any suggestions? On the side note, isit normal if she’s teething, with lots of saliva but no teeth to appear yet #worrymommy #advisepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my daughter was 90 percentile for her weight from newborn until 1 year old....very chubby. now at 5 year old look like dried fish only can see bone. Dont worry too much children tend to fluctuate sometimes fat or thin. Just make sure you feed her healthy food. My baby was also late she started teething around 9 months...

Read more

dont worry much if you know she is on the petite side. my kids are all below average but they are healthy. just dont stop trying new recipes 😅 my daughter is picky but now she knows she likes western cuisine like pasta and macaroni instead of rice for her staple🙂