Morning sickness

Morning sickness make me sick and energy is quite low. No feel like drinking anything. Tummy like washing machine. Not sure bcoz I m 41yrs old. Make it more worse.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Jane. I don't think it's the age issue. I'm not even 30 and my morning sickness is worst than my first pregnancy. I'll throw up everything I drink or eat. Which make me feel so weak and making my nausea/dizziness more worst. End up I have to be hospitalised due to severe dehydration. My first pregnancy wasn't this bad. Like what most ppl said, different pregnancy different experience. Hope yours will be better when entering 2nd trimester.

Read more

There should be no link to maternal age for morning sickness more to do with hormones. I'm 41 too but no morning sickness at all. Totally feel you though as our age does make it tougher on us during pregnancy. I don't recall fatigue and back pain being so bad for my first pregnancy. Just as long go smoothly and deliver healthy baby, all this will be worth it in the end, gambate!!!

Read more

I’m 41 and pregnant with 1st child. My morning sickness is bad too. But it all disappeared when I move trimester 2. Hang on for now, it will get better! Jiayou👍🏻

*Hugs*hope u will feel better soon. Im facing the same problem too.. im hungry but no appetite, nausea and at the same time gt the urge to vomit 😔. Rest well mummy

Super Mom

Hugs. Hopefully will pass soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy. Try to take things easy, if need time off from work, just do it.

Hi, It will get better from 2nd trimester onwards. Just take a lot of rest and drink water as much as possible

It’s normal. The phase will pass soon. But you have to take exceptionally care since you are over 40.

Thành viên VIP

It's normal, should get better and easier soon(:

Rest more.... I almost sleep for 20 hrs

Thành viên VIP

Maybe take some small snack