Morning sickness

Exactly how does morning sickness feels like? I keep feeling like something is choked in me and makes me breathless and I need to retch but I don't vomit, is that morning sickness?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it sounds like you are experiencing morning sickness. Morning sickness can feel different for each woman, but it often includes symptoms like nausea, feeling like something is stuck in your throat, and the urge to retch without actually vomiting. It can also make you feel breathless or dizzy at times. To help manage morning sickness, try eating small, frequent meals throughout the day and staying hydrated. Ginger tea or ginger candies can also help ease nausea. If your symptoms are severe or persistent, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about other options for managing morning sickness. Remember that every pregnancy is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. Hang in there, and I hope you find some relief soon! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hi I had the exact morning sickness symptoms till week 15. Tips I wish I knew then 1) sip cold 100 plus. ( please drink in moderation as it has high sugar content) 2) a bite of grapefruit after each meal 3) snack on Wel.B freeze dried fruit chips ( apple worked the best for me) you can get them at NTUC finest baby section or Redmart 4) sweet and sour fruits like strawberries/ peaches/ green apple Hope the above helps! Hope you feel better soon:))

Read more

Yes if you have the feeling of gag it may be morning sickness

Influencer của TAP

sounds like... hope this phase passes for u real soon!

sounds like it, I have the same!

Yes that's kinda like it, jy!

💕

💕

💕

💕