Sleeping through the night

Hi mommies, may I know when does your baby sleep through the night? Any tips to share on what helps?#ask1stimemomhere #pasagotmgamommies #advice #worried #FirstTimeMommy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

mine if i recall correctly within 3mths & i didnt do much specifically but each bb is unique... hope urs sleeps thru the night soon 🙏💕

Babies typically start sleeping through the night around 3 to 6 months of age, but it can vary for each baby. Some babies may start earlier, while others may take longer. It's important to establish a bedtime routine, such as a warm bath, gentle massage, or quiet time before bed, to help signal to your baby that it's time to sleep. You can also try to create a calming and consistent sleep environment, such as a dark, quiet room, and use white noise to help soothe your baby to sleep. Make sure your baby is well-fed before bedtime, but avoid overfeeding, as it can cause discomfort and disrupt sleep. Lastly, be patient and understanding as your baby develops their own sleep patterns. Remember, every baby is unique, and what works for one may not work for another. Take the time to understand your baby's cues and needs for better sleep quality for both you and your little one. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more