Knee Problem After Giving Birth

Hi mommies, anyone experiencing knee problem after giving birth? Like pain when bent down or kneel down or up down staircase. I never have knee problem but right after giving birth 3 years ago I started to have knee pain until now ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are experiencing knee pain, you can consult an orthopaedic surgeon. I highly suggest Dr. Alan Cheung of International Orthopaedic Clinic. He is very reliable and will inform you of what can cause your knee pain and provide a personalised treatment for your condition. If you are interested in learning more about my consultation with him, you can send me a personal message.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Yes , drink more milk and eat things high in calcium ,I’m lactose intolerance so I only ate food high in calcium but it’s gone after 3mths of giving birth !!

Thành viên VIP

I didn’t experience knee pain after giving birth tho. Maybe you want to consult your doctor

Yes I had really bad knee pain especially while climbing stairs. It thankfully went away by 1 year

5y trước

What did you do so that the pain went away?

Hi, Yes it is common. Also happens due to calcium deficiency. I would suggest visit a doc

Super Mom

Take more calcium and strengthen your thigh muscles to put less stress on your knees

Thành viên VIP

Yes it's quite common. But do go for TCM or a doctor if the pain gets too unbearable

Yes common. Lack of calcium. After 6 mths will be gone

5y trước

Mine still pain after 3 years 🙁

Yes Very common I was ok after 6 months

Thành viên VIP

Mine having hip problems ):

5y trước

Mean seeing chiropractic to relieve pain