Mom, what's your favorite day of the week? Why?

27 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Posted the same question several days ago. :) It's a Sunday for me because it's obviously family day and it's the only day when I can sleep all I want because I don't have clients but I'd rather spend it with my kids wherever and however they want it to be.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11927)

Besides the obvious weekend days, I would say Wednesday. The middle of the week signifies so many things -- survival, anticipation and a coping mechanism of sorts! Haha! Who else feels this way?

Sunday...buong araw nsa loob lng kmi ng bahay..harutan nood movie kain ng kain...khit araw ng phnga nya sya pa mag lalaba ng ng mga damit nmin...masaya tlga pag gnto ang asawa ko

Saturday, because it's bonding day with my baby. Aside from that, I can wake up a bit late than usual, and can sleep late without worrying that I need to be up early the next day.

Sundays! We go wherever we want and take the kids to places where they can play and be happy all day. No pressure on Sundays. It's just me and my family.

I guess Sunday. Simply because it's family day. I get to go out of the house during this day, finally.

Super Mom

Nothing in particular. Every day is like the same day for me. I always keep losing track of time.

Thành viên VIP

Last day 😊 para walang pasok kinabukasan (working preggy here.)

Thành viên VIP

PAG DAY OFF KO NA 🤣(paiba-iba day off ko eh)