How did you meet your spouse?

Do you still remember that special day? ?

How did you meet your spouse?
64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG........

Read more

Having seen lots of comments here, I wonder how many people think Hacking is quiet geared towards solving relationship issues , honestly hacking is not done for fun of it or for trivial issues. Most times a hacker wouldn't let you into his hacking information and I wonder how many people are there to be a hacker ... Hacking related issue is a serious matter and telecommunication companies don't even joke with it . WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

We met on social media, met him after two mths.. got engaged 3mths later, married 6mths after the engagement and we’re expecting a baby girl in April 2021. So much love for my Man. Meeting someone in social media arent that bad afterall. Real, good men still exist! ❤️

tagged😉can't really say only bad man exist when met from online. he's a great husband, daddy, son n as a person. we dated for 5 years, married for 6 years now and we have 4 kids and 1 more coming soon😍

Through a roommate. With whom he moved in and broke up with. There was some awkwardness and she subsequently moved out. At some point later that year we started dating. There was no overlap.

Polytechnic. We were both in the drama club and did a play as husband and wife when we were 19. 12 years later we're an actual married couple.

Thành viên VIP

Our meeting is like Indian formal meeting like with families .. their family came to my home to see me , n we both liked each other n then mrg..

we were both hotel stewards .. we met while working at Fairmont hotel ❤️

Through my then boyfriend. We broke up and my fiancé then made the move on me

Thành viên VIP

My first day at work on his birthday and yet he has to OT. LOL!