May I know SAHM usually how to work from home? How you manage to set up the routine? Especially breastfeeding Mom. Like my weekend at home is totally no 'me time'. Need to bf and do house chores when baby sleep. Unless u got maid or somebody to help so that you can work inside your room and no need care about baby?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would advise that you look for a job that offers flexible hours and non voice campaign. That way, you don't have to worry about the background noise and you can attend to your baby's needs any time he needs you. I know it's rare to find a home based job with these perks but I'm blessed to have found one, not to mention the pay is also really way higher than those jobs on a fixed schedule. I got no helper too by the way. + 2 toddlers. :)

Read more
8y trước

Hi mind to share what kind of job you do?

It's all about deciding your needs and finding help to cover gaps. Some get helpers, family or neighbours to cover. Others full daycare. others stay home. Never feel guilty, make a list of needs and options and make a choice. I choose to work until 3pm back then, as a Director at Amex, I cut my time and income 30% and it was great for me, I did playgroups every day.

Read more

I was a WAHM before I become SAHM. It is not easy when your baby is high need baby, and very light napper/sleeper. If your baby can nap about 3 hours a day, you will need to complete your house chores. I gave up my online biz because my baby is a high need baby. Things will be better once your child goes pre school.

Read more

I think, you should try doing most of the things while the baby is still sleeping. You can buy a carry cot for the baby so that you can carry the baby in whichever room you are working and do not have to go back to keep checking him.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4980)

Thành viên VIP

Mummy, how about hiring a part time babysitter to help out for a few hours a day so U can work from home or hire a part time maid? Babysitter pricing range from $9-15 an hour and they come home.