Masturbation... Do you still do it now that you're married?
Nêu ý kiến
Yes
No need

2413 responses

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com https://www.facebook.com/Onihaspell?mibextid=ZbWKwL.....

Read more

Need help in gaining access or password to Facebook, gmail, instagram, yahoomail, snapchat, twitter , hotmail and various blogs etc. Password retrieval , clear debt , application crack, change of school grades, professional hacking into institution servers, clearing of criminal records,ip tracking and general tracking operations.their service knows no bound, contact them HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL COM, great

Read more
Influencer của TAP

no and i never did such thing. ewan ko ba, never sumagi sa isip ko yan not even once. sabi nga ng asawa ko bibilhan niya daw akong pampalibog kasi di daw ako normal.hahahah

👎👎👎 Know more about " Self Gratification " Learn what the Bible tells about it.

Read more

Ermmmm....not anymore. Too tired to have the mood for it. But yeah I would if needed too.

Thành viên VIP

why not? sometimes ur partner just isn't in a mood for it

Yeah why not. Sometimes easy to masturbate. Sex is tiring. Lol

5y trước

Hahahaha

kahit may asawa ako nagsasarili parin ako minsan.Masarap kase 😋

Yes, especially sex is bawal for me coz of risky pregnancy.

I won't be able to do it because of the baby! Haha