Hospital bag

Mamas when did U start packing for your hospital bag? Tips please !! ??

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started packing after 30 weeks. Actually already started packing slowly earlier than that in case I need anything I can order online. Once your tummy gets bigger, you’ll feel tired easily, can hardly bend down, so I suggest you pack earlier so that you can focus on walking, squatting, etc more towards your due date. I only left the electronics (phones, charger, power bank, earpiece, etc) on the very last day. And I never thought I would have to stay for 6 days in the hospital due to pre-eclampsia which I developed post-delivery. So do make sure you have help at home to get you stuffs that you need in the event of pregnancy complications. Good luck!

Read more

Started packing at week 34, in case I might have to deliver early but turns out it was a false alarm. I initially planned to pack by week 37 as baby can come anytime from 37/38 weeks.

After 33 weeks but TBH what u need is just ur admission documents and IC.. The rest of the stuff u can get ur family to bring for u the day before discharge

I start packing my bag during my last trimester when my doctor starts to give me a list on what to bring on my hospital bag

Towards the end of my second trimester haha ? I really was quite ganchiong, but it’s worth it

Thành viên VIP

You can start packing hospital bag on 30 weeks onwards ?.

Post reply image

I started putting in things in my bag after my 30th week

Thành viên VIP

After 30 weeks should be fine (:

After 30weeks!! Just in case

Super Mom

once u hit 3rd trimester .