Drink protein helps baby to have fairer nicer skin?

Any mamas here drink protein? Herbalife, amway protein? Heard it’s good for baby’s skin and we can drink until we give birth. Is it true?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I take amway protein. Asked doctor before is OK to take. Just there are not proven that baby skin will be fairer. It depends. All of this baby skin wil be fairer or any others u heard is just their marketing words. So, up to you whether you want to take or not. It just like some supplement which help you to be more energetic and more healthy.

Read more

Was told by my mom and aunts to drink coconut water in the few weeks leading up to my due date, some kind of old wives tale in ensuring good skin for baby and smoother delivery? To be honest I would stay away from those "protein" shakes as another user mentioned, since these are chemically made?

Drinking e. excel. If you know a way most probably you will know this brand. And you can check out their baby lotion. I'm using for my LO really good.

Thành viên VIP

Not really. Go for soya bean or fresh coconut water. Try having it once or twice a week from 2nd trimester onwards. It is good for baby skin.

I heard drink birds nest for good skin. Drank twice a week in third tri... remains to be seen! Baby no baby acne or skin rash at the moment.

Thành viên VIP

I heard it for weight management n shiny skin for our own sake .. no idea weather pregnant ladies can drink or not check with ur Dr

I think it’s better to drink lots of plain warm water, plenty of fruits each day and have soy milk/beancurd in your diet!

Thành viên VIP

Baby’s skin tone is genetic, isn’t it? But if it’s proven to be beneficial for you and not harm the baby, why not?

Super Mom

Why take artificial protein drinks when there are healthy and fresh options available?

I haven’t heard about it before, think you should check with your doctor