Hi! My Luo one had a scratch and we put a plaster over her scratch. She has however spots appearing around the Area. Anyone else expericed the same situation before?

Post image
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi when my gal has scratches I don't put plaster as I am afraid she may be sensitive to the material of the plaster especially at such a young age their skin is still very thin. Weather is hot too so it is easy to get irritation from the plaster. I am also worried she may pluck off the plaster and swallow it? I think you should bring her to the PD to have a look and apply the correct cream. Sometimes the skin need to breathe to heal instead of covering it up, just make sure it stays dry.

Read more

She is probably sensitive to the plaster. Also sometimes the plaster touches water and adds irritation to the skin. Usually when my LO scratches herself I will leave it to heal on its own. somehow baby scratches heal really fast. Keep the area clean and dry and see if the spots disappear. If it gets inflamed, best to seek cream from pd.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19517)