is it poo too much?

My LO used to poo once in 5-6days. Recently, after 5-in-1 vaccine n oral rotavirus vaccine, she poo 1-3x per day. Is it normal? No change in her diet. No change in the amt of bm or fm.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes, normal. But my baby usually poo at least once per day even there is no vaccination. If he missed it, I would help him massage his tummy so that he could pooo.. I will feel upset if he didn't poo for three day as he would has constipation..

Super Mom

It’s normal to have increased poo frequency within the first 10 days after the rotavirus vaccine. Just remember to wash your hands well after changing the diapers, because I was told that they shed some virus in their poo for up to 10 days

I think it’s quite normal, might be the effects of the vaccine. But I think if it’s excessive diarrhoea then need to go back see dr again. I think the polyclinic nurse mentioned this to me before! Hope it helps!

Thành viên VIP

Hi... it’s normal for babies to poop 1 to 3 times a day. However, if you’re worried, you can always bring your child to see a doctor or PD

Mine is totally the opposite! He usually poos 1 to 3 times a day! After the vaccine he only pooped once in every 3 to 4 days >

Thành viên VIP

It’s normal. My girl poop 3-5 times a day. Even after 5in1 and rota oral vaccine she still poop that much.

Hi, Yes it is normal but keep observing the pattern and see if there are any changes

Thành viên VIP

Should be fine but if you are worried, maybe can consult the pd

Thành viên VIP

Yes, poop patterns may start to slow after the first month

Super Mom

Yes, it's normal. But do continue to monitor the stools.