Rashes??

My lo has been having this red marks between her neck since birth. Applied many types of cream inclu mild steroids one from pd also same not yet fully cured. Anyone experiencing this? Can you advise if u have and how do u cure it?

Rashes??
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

It looks like heat rash/eczema. My girl has it too. It turns out that my girl has an allergy according to my pd. Anyway, if it’s not an allergic reaction, you have to keep the area clean and dry and apply moisturiser every 2 hour or so. I also tried a lot of non-steroid creams like Mustela, Ceradan, California Baby, Offspring, Alobaby. So far, the best cream is Alobaby.

Read more
4y trước

Thank you for sharing. I'm going to try the 2hr gap to apply because so far I only apply twice a day

Influencer của TAP

Hi yes this is very common in babies. My LO had it before. Turn out it was due to wrong choice of bathing wash. Switched to cetaphil baby wash and shampoo. And all is good now😊 you can chk out @mummybrandsg in instagram for homeopathy method to treat eczema.

4y trước

Hmm not likely though. She has it since birth.

Thành viên VIP

Firstly you have to keep it dry after shower, then apply light moisturizer. If still don't get better, better to consult dermatologist.

Thành viên VIP

My baby has this too. We wipe it with wet towel and make sure it is dry after the wipe. Apply moisturiser (cetaphil brand).

4y trước

Ok thanks I will apply moisturizer

Thành viên VIP

It looks like it may be caused by dampness due to the folds. Perhaps can keep the area dry

Need to wash the area and clean try. Try putting power every now and then. It should help.

Super Mom

Keep the folds dry. My baby use California baby cream

4y trước

I do keep it dry though. Thx for the info

Shld be milk caused it

Thành viên VIP

Use powder.more often

Thành viên VIP

Apply Drapolene

4y trước

That's what I'm doing all along after mild steroids creams