Lo is 7mo & weight is off e chart..PD mentioned that we should not let him stand/cruise too much as he is too heavy.. What is ur take on this? Lo is total bf on demand and takes 1 solid (fruits or veg) a day so I can't really reduce his milk intake and he is still not eating well more like playing with his food then actually eating (we are doing blw)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy is reaching 8mths old in abt a week. He is currently at 12kg,73cm. I was told by e pd tat he is not overweight. He is in e acceptable range. He loves to stand up alot even though he cant crawl or walk yet. We still hold him up to make him stand cos he wans and he jumps too.. I dun see any issue in tat cos pd didnt mention anything.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24757)

Oh I thought it should be if baby is overweight we should let them move more. Or they are concerned it is bad for his feet or knees? Anyway when they cruise they put their weight on the furniture so I won't worry so much.

7y trước

ya she says may be too taxing for his joints..

Thành viên VIP

Is the parents more to the bigger built side? I think there isnt a worry. Once they start cruising, their weight will slow down as they gets more active. No worries for me.

Read more
7y trước

ya..my #1 also slowed down once he started walking..but he took the usual crawl, stand, cruise, walk route.. so when I was told #2 is too heavy and would be taxing to his joints if he stand or cruise too much I kinda start of doubt myself a little

Huh? I thought since bb is on the heavy side all the more should encourage him to be active ?