Baby led weaning

Baby is currently 9mo and we’ve been doing mix blw and puree since he’s 6mo. At this stage, he still doesn’t eat much solid, most of the time he will just play with it and have a few mouth about 3 and that’s it. He will get cranky after, seems bored… I’ve seen babies his age gobbling food at this point. He doesn’t like porridge, he only like sweet stuff like berries etc. I spoon feed him puree (oatmeal, porridge, pumpkin, sweet potato etc mix with other ingredients) at least once a day but only interested in about 3 spoon. Now I’m offering him 3 meals a day His milk intake is about 700-800ml per day. Didn’t increase or decrease. His weight grow has been slow since 7 months old (up about 200g in 2 months) I’m getting worried about his food intake as we are near the 1 year mark and by then he should be eating more solid and decrease the milk intake?? Should I just stop blw and spoon feed him so he will eat more? 😢 Experienced mummy please help advice 🙏🏻😫 #FTM #firstmom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

BLW in the earlier stage I find is mostly to let baby explore rather than actual intaking. My baby can do both BLW and spoon feeding but….. her solid intakes is just worrying. She’s 2&1/2 btw. After trying out different kinds of cuisines/food for so long, I concluded this little human likes noodles and eat strand by strand kind 😒. When I give her noodles, I will prep one portion for her to self feed then have another bowl on the side for me to spoon feed her. For me, at this point as long as she eats will do, rather than milk all day.

Read more

hey mummy! my baby is 9 Months plus now too and we're currently in the same situation, glad I'm not alone in this haha! how about baby biscuits? those teething biscuits, does he like it? I've recently given him blueberry pancakes and he seems to enjoy eating it. Also I've bought those fruit feeder( bought at Shopee) I'll put blueberries inside and he will really munch on it and wants more.. on days i feel he doesn't eat much I'll feed him fruits.. you can try mango too. slowly let's hope they'll begin to love food more.

Read more

Mama's choice special 5.5 Ada voucher diskon 100% bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek >>> https://shope.ee/5V98daM1Fh . (5237771)