Miscarriage

My LMP is in week 7 but the scan check was only week 5 only the gestational sac. Next appointment is 3 week later. 2 week later, I suddenly bleed alots and went to O&G at kkh. The bleeding may cause by the polyps pass out by itself. On the midnight. I feel a bit cramp and changed my pad. After changing my pad, i feel something like drop out. And it really seems like the sac has just come out by itself. This not the 1st time i having miscarriage. This my 2nd time. I had a 2 yrs old son. So when i feel something is coming out , I have already prepared for worst. Sometimes, i really ask, why me again. I know it is common, but just why me. As it feel so heartbreaking when I see the whole sac on my pad. I try to think as positive as i could but still feel so heartbreaking.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

so sorry to hear that mummy i go all through like your situation.I having miscarriage on my 7weeks 1year ago😪 i everytime cry if i remembered my baby no more.But remember mummy everything will be okay you and your family will be happy again.Always remember that be positive and keep praying.I hope u will get recovered soon 🙂 be strong❤

Read more
1y trước

so sorry to hear about you. I also had a miscarriage last year when I was 5 weeks pregnant. it's a terrible feeling to have the sensation that sac is coming out. don't worry mommy. you will be fine. I am not 13 weeks pregnant and this time doctor gave me medicine to strengthen it and I started taking it when I was 4 weeks pregnant.

sorry to hear you are going through this mummy. my friend went through a similar experience with 4 miscarriages before having her first, she was devastated and i was there with her feeling the heartbreak. i hope you will find a chance to recover from this and take good care of yourself

I had 2 miscarriages, 2 failed iuis, 1 failed ivf.. before having my 1st baby.. i'd also questioned myself each time, why me? why is it so difficult for me yet so easy for others? Take time to grieve.. its okay to feel sad but come out positive at the end..