Nausea with hunger

Hi all. Would like to know if nausea with hunger goes away in 2nd trimester? Currently am waking up every night due to nausea with hunger. And still need to eat in intervals throughout the day. Wondering if this is considered morning sickness and will go away later in the trimesters?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! First off, congratulations on your pregnancy journey! Nausea with hunger can be quite common, especially during the first trimester, but it varies from person to person. The good news is, for many moms-to-be, the second trimester brings relief from morning sickness. As your body adjusts to the changes and hormone levels stabilize, you may find that the nausea subsides. In the meantime, here are a few tips that might help manage the nausea with hunger: - Try eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day to keep your blood sugar levels stable. - Keep some crackers or dry toast by your bedside to nibble on before getting up in the morning. This can help settle your stomach before hunger kicks in. - Stay hydrated. Sipping on ginger tea or lemon water might also help ease nausea. - Don't skip meals, even if you're not feeling hungry. Keeping something in your stomach can help prevent nausea from worsening. Remember, every pregnancy is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. If you find that your nausea is severe or persistent, it's always a good idea to check in with your healthcare provider. Wishing you all the best for a smooth and comfortable pregnancy journey ahead! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

My GP told me that to battle nausea, you just need to munch on something quickly. His advice worked for me in the first trimester. Now that I'm in my second trimester, I get hunger and nausea on and off from food aversions. It really depends but I suggest eating preemptively so you don't get nausea or hunger pangs. I know it's easy to say but tough to do! No other choice unfortunately, hang in there!

Read more

I'm experiencing same as you now too. but when I had my first child, this nausea with hunger went away when I was in second tri. but all pregnancies are different, just hope it will be better!

I m experiencing the same too! Hunger pangs every 3-4 hours.. and I will wake up in the middle of the night with unbearable hunger pangs. I m in my 14 week now.

3d trước

Having the same thing!

Influencer của TAP

every pregnancy differs... some never experience... some experience partly... some experience throughout... hope iy gets better for u soon!

Thành viên VIP

Mine went away at 30 weeks ish. Things usually get better but no guarantees

Hope you’ll feel better eventually, it should go away soon

💕

💕