Do kids dream? If yes, then have they anytime shared anything with you?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say yes based on my own experience. There were a couple of times I've heard or seen my boy laughing, giggling, and even talking in his sleep. However, till date he has never raised anything. When I asked him, it appears that he wasn't even aware that he had a dream. Neither did it seem that he knew what I was talking about. Then again, it depends on the age of the child and his awareness and verbal skills. Hope this helps. Based on personal experience.

Read more
8y trước

Glad that I can share my personal experience with you. Enjoy the little moments with your child. Cheers.

Of course children dream. When they smily, cry, mumble or giggle in their sleep it means they are dreaming. If they are too small they may not be able to share their dreams with you though. Older children will if they remember. It's so entertaining to listen to my 6 year old relate her dreams as they are full of fun and cartoon characters! !!

Read more

yes my kid does dream a lot.. in fact she also shares about it with me... so I'd say that yes kids do dream... especially if they experience something new or are concerned about something but unable to express themselves.. if ur kid is at an age where he or she can speak properly maybe ul hear more about it :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13316)

I believe kids dream less than the adults. Even if they do, they don't remember or recall it much! Once my son shared that he dreamt that he was in school alone and that there were zombies all around!!