Tinder on hubs phone

Just saw that my husband has tinder on his phone. He said he downloaded it just to check out the design of the app as he is a graphic designer. Should I be worried?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Since it is part of his profession to look into the designs of apps to keep up-to-date, I personally don't think there is much to worry about. If you are still concerned you should talk to him and ask him questions about the interface of the app to see if that was really his intention to download it in the first place.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

There's no point living a lie of a "blissful marriage", if your husband has been cheating on you. Since you already feel something is fishy, do let him explain himself. These clues on body language may help you to find out if he is lying or not. http://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/how-to-spot-a-liar/

Read more

Agree with Jared, if he is using it for work purposes only then he wouldn't be matching and engaging with other people on the app. If you haven't spoken to him already, I would confront him about it. If it really is for work then he should have nothing to hide!

Seriously the problem starts when doubt arises. Why not ask ourselves if we been good to our partners. Or have we been nagging and throwing our temper. If things happens it is not all the another person fault we need to look within ourselves. Not siding anyone :)

I think there is a little possibility that he might be right, having tinder does not mean he is dating some woman. If you are still worried, notice his other activities and if you find anything strange confront him directly without creating any drama around that.

Thành viên VIP

Is it his first time downloading the Apps for design purpose? If yes maybe you should go deeper. Why tinder? does his account active? But if his phone has several apps that you know he doesn't need, then maybe you just being worry. Give him your trust.

Don't let insecurity creep into your relationship. Trust your guy!! You cannot explore apps sometimes unless you install and create an account. If you are still enjoying the relationship and have no reasons otherwise to be suspicious, just relax :)

Thành viên VIP

i'm a designer, it's happened with me too lol, tinder have UI & UX that i think it will be useful for references. let him explain what he's doing for his job. if you feel uncomfortable you should start talking to him to remove it.

Thành viên VIP

Do not let insecurity creep into your relationship. If you are uncomfortable with it, you must share it with your husband. I am sure he won't mind you being a tad bit possessive. Men don't mind the attention anyway!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1782)