🧑🏻‍⚕️ Sesi Tanya Pakar Bersama Kristy Yong

Jom ajukan soalan anda dalam sesi ini yang berlangsung di aplikasi theAsianparent! Pakar yang bakal berkongsi ilmu dan tips minggu ini adalah Kristy Yong, (BS (PSYCH), M.Coun, Internationally Licensed, Counsellor with Australian Counselling Association), Director of Oasis Counselling Services 📰 Topik: Tekanan, Emosi Tidak Stabil dan Kemurungan Selepas Melahirkan 🗓️ Tarikh: 28 September 2023 Jika anda ada sebarang pertanyaan berkaitan dengan topik ini, jangan malu-malu untuk kemukakan soalan anda. Pakar kami akan sedia membantu! ⛔ *NOTA: Sebarang persoalan luar daripada topik dan tarikh yang ditetapkan mungkin tidak akan dijawab atau dipadam terus.

🧑🏻‍⚕️ Sesi Tanya Pakar Bersama Kristy Yong
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby wants to eat finger foods only now and shes 1.5 years old, but I am a working mom and do not have alot of time to prepare baby food. I hired a maid to care for the baby because I do not trust nurseries but I had trouble starting solids when my baby was 6 months we kept giving her spoon fed porridge and she never learn to eat herself. At 9 months she just refuses to be fed but doesnt really eat whatever is served in front of her. My maid seems like dislike messy stuff thatss ehy we had trouble starting blw. And we are living at my parents house, so the guilt to let the baby messy food play is always there. Now my baby is underweight, althought she still accepts bottle milk feeding but we can’t give her milk forever. Hence i am depressed because of this

Read more
8mo trước

Hi, firstly you are a good mom. You gave the best you could for your child. I would normalize your experience as a mom, you feel extremely bad and felt responsible about your child being underweight. I would encourage you to speak to someone to help you process this guilt and if at all possible work with a nutrition or pediatrician to guide you on your child's weight. The key is to have as many support as you can around you so that you dont have to go through this journey of motherhood alone. There's no right or wrong in terms of parenting, blw may work for some child but may not work for some child as well. You have given your best and most importantly you have a healthy child. Your happiness is what helps to grow your child healthily. As a mom, i believe you have the instinct on what works best for your child and couple with getting the right professional help, your child will grow healthily. I hope this helps! You are a good mom! No one can replace this for your child! All the best