ASK THE EXPERT: ⚠️👶🏻 Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩

Join me, Ms. Jenni Foronda, Remote Classroom Australia’s Head of Marketing & Business Development. Kasama ang theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Parents in detecting learning disabilities as early as you can so you can properly support and guide your child into overcoming hurdles in learning. 🚧 🚧Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand, use spoken or written languages and more. This doesn’t mean they cannot do it, it only means they will have a more challenging time to learn it—this is why we are here—to help them! We got this, Parents! 👶🏻🚩 ASK as many questions as you can!

ASK THE EXPERT:  ⚠️👶🏻  Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩
46 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Why is Toddler School important? Yung mga kabatch kasi ng anak ko nag schoschool na. Yung toddler ko hindi ko pa na-enroll. I mean hindi naman kasi ako nag toddler school dati and I was acing naman my education from preschool to college. My toddler can talk complete sentences and even prepositions properly na. In terms of social naman, she has cousins she sees thrice a week. Is there anything else she could be missing out sa pag skip namin nng toddler school?

Đọc thêm
9mo trước

Hi Mommy. You might want to try our courses. You can join our trial classes by registering here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17vPbWDB1d3sNkMzoqXYgc2gMNgcicaI_pAOkLdTFmpU/edit