Bakit Hindi pa Nagsasalita si Baby? (Overcoming Speech Delay)

Hello everyone! Here's another Ask the Expert session with us, the Remote Classroom! Once again, I am Jenni Foronda, a dynamic leader and the head of Marketing and Business Development at Remote Classroom Australia, a cutting-edge learning platform based in Sydney, with a passion for education and a deep understanding of the evolving landscape of remote learning. What age can we start diagnosing symptoms of Speech Delay? What causes Speech Delay and how do we overcome it? Is Speech Delay linked to Autism? How do I help Baby's vocabulary-building day-to-day? Through theAsianparent, excited kaming matulungan kayong mga Mommies to support baby's language building and speech development. Join us here in the Q&A session, just comment your questions (as many as you can) related to speech, language and developmental delays in the comment section below. Topic: Bakit Hindi pa Nagsasalita si Baby? (Overcoming Speech Delay)

Bakit Hindi pa Nagsasalita si Baby? (Overcoming Speech Delay)
50 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Hello po, my son is turning 3yrs old on October 20. I'm not sure kung may speech delay ba sya kasi yung ibang ka edad nya was now able to sing abcd-z... sya as in "hindi pa" nagta try sya mag count na 1-5 but can't understand his pronunciation. He can understand us I believe kasi once utusan mo sya, he can follow immediately like to put his dirty clothes in the basket, keep his toys etc. he looks at us when we call his name. and he can also identify the members of the family like me, he can call me mommy, his papa, lola,lolo. my son also imitates the sounds of the animals like dun sa "old macdonald had a farm" na song but when I am trying to teach how to pronounce the name nung animals he will say the "sound of it" he can actually recognize almost all the animals nadin, he's good at playing puzzle nabubuo nya yung mga ganon, and he likes dinosaurs/cars. We use YouTube Kids and more on educational nman pinapanuod nya like Blippi, Ms.Rashel, Vlad and Nikki etc. PLEASE HELP.. I can't stop comparing my son to other toddler kasi parang yung ibang ka edad nya ready na for schooling sya hindi pa 😩

Đọc thêm
10mo trước

naku po ganyan na ganyan di po ang 2 year old ko . mag 3 na siya sa dec pero konti palng pong word alam niya. d parin niya mabigkas ang alphabet and numbers although marunong siyang mag count sa fingers niya d lng niya mabigkas ang numbers . and na22ro nmn po niya ang mga tinuturo ko sa kanya like animals mga ganun po. kulang na lng po tlga sa kanya is ang mag salita. nanuuod po ako ng mga videos ng mga momies na makaka2long sakin and inspiration na rin para ma22kan ko ang son ko.

Thành viên VIP

Hello po, my son is turning 3yrs old on October 20. I'm not sure kung may speech delay ba sya kasi yung ibang ka edad nya was now able to sing abcd-z... sya as in "hindi pa" nagta try sya mag count na 1-5 but can't understand his pronunciation. He can understand us I believe kasi once utusan mo sya, he can follow immediately like putting his dirty clothes in the basket, keeping his toys, etc. he looks at us when we call his name. and he can also identify the members of the family like me, he can call me mommy, his papa, Lola, Lolo. my son also imitates the sounds of the animals like dun sa "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" na song but when I am trying to teach him how to pronounce the name nung animals he will say the "sound of it" he can actually recognize almost all the animals nadin, he's good at playing puzzle nabubuo nya yung mga ganon, and he likes dinosaurs/cars. We use YouTube Kids and more on educational nman pinapanuod nya like Blippi, Ms.Rashel, Vlad and Nikki etc. PLEASE HELP... I can't stop comparing my son to other toddlers kasi parang yung ibang ka edad nya ready na for schooling sya po parang hindi pa 😩

Đọc thêm
Post reply image
11mo trước

Hi Parent! Children have differences when it comes to speech development. It's better to consult a developmental pedia if the speech problem is quite serious. Early intervention is better still.

ang baby ko po ay 1 year old and 4mons na ngayon.makakaapekto po ba sa speech delay ang ibat ibang dialect/language na gnagamit namin sa knya, kase nakatira po kami sa compound which is ibat ibang lengwahe po ang gamit. sa loob ng bahay bisaya. sa labas naman po ilonggo kase andito kmi sa iloilo and then ung husband ko naman po pure tagalog. tpos kinakausap dn po namin sya ng english, hnd po kase namin mapilit ug mga kasama namin sa compound na mag english lng para isang language lng sana ng d sya malito.as of now po hanggang actions lng po sya kung may words man puro papa,kakang,mamam, mimi pero hnd naman po namin sya binibaby talk saka puro matanda po kasama nya sa amin. hnd po sya nag iimitate ng words na sinasabi namin sa knya.mahilig po sya manuod ng ms rachel at cocomelon(ayaw ko sana ipanuod sa knya pero d maiwasan kase working po ako at ung mga matatanda sa bahay kasama nya,pinapaboran po kase nila gusto nya). pls respect post at pahelp ano po ung dapat namin gawin.

Đọc thêm

ang baby ko 2 yr old /4months na malinaw yung iba nyang salita pero isa isa lang di sya makabuo ng paragraph alam na din nya mag count 1-20 she sing very well sa A-Z pati animals body parts magaling sya makinig at turuan kahit di sya inuutusan sya ang pupunta at gagawa ma&aling sya sa blocks columns pati colors pag kinausap sya eye to eye sya naka titig madalas sya mag screen time pag nagsawa sya naglalaro sya mga toys nya ang problem ko lang hirap sya maka buo ng buong paragraph pero lahat ng gusto nya sabihin by one word lang nya babanggitin like water sabay turo problem talaga is yung sana makabuo sya ng buong paragraph nakitaan ko na sya na may high IQ sya ano pde ko gawin sana po matulungan nyo po ako

Đọc thêm

My daughter is 2 years old now and last week we visited her pedia. Doc says we need to visit developmental pediatrics coz my daughter might be having austism kasi nga Speech delayed. She recommended some names but i ignored it. I believe my daughter is just speech delayed so I practiced her everyday and to my surprise, she started saying mama, papa, and can identify things. I stopped worrying. Sinipagan ko lang talaga na kausapin siya palagi. She would even look at us when we call her name, she's so malambing. She's a G6PD girl anyway. 😊 Pero baka may ma-recommend din po kayong other methods kasi I need to work pa rin and sometimes di ko siya matutukan?

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Hi Parent! My son Ethan na diagnose po sya with autism at the age of 1 year and 8 months. Si Ethan po ay pinanganak ko po sa New Zealand. As early as 8 months po nakikita ko na po sya ng mga signs like no eye contact, non-verbal, madalas ang tantrums. Better po ma-check po ang bata ng mas maaga. Para macheck kung ano pong spectrum at anong therapy/program ang nababagay sa bata.

My LO just turned 2yo. Marami na siyang alam na words at naiintindihan naman niya pag inuutusan. Nagsasabi din pag may gusto siya. Alam at nasasabi niya ng clear yung ABCs, numbers 1-10, colors, animals. She can sing some nursery rhymes. May problem is, she's not conversational. Pagtatanungin ko siya di siya sasagot kahit yes or no. Konti lang yung two-word phrases na sinasabi niya. Di niya ginagaya yung words na pinapaulit ko sa kanya. She rarely calls me Mama or her father Papa. She'll only say Mama when she's frustrated. Sobrang tipid niya magsalita kahit kaya niya sabihin yung words. Is this consider more of a language delay or speech delay? Or is it just normal?

Đọc thêm
2mo trước

Hi kamusta po si baby? Nakapagsalita napo ba sya ngayon? Same case kasi sa baby ko

Might not be related to Speech Delay pero ask ko na din sana, im afraid that my son has autism. He is now 1 yr and 7 months but dont respond to his name all the name. He also dont want to be around or go to other people except me and his father (partly because were the only one whos always around, we dont let him out oftern), he can follow instructions like clap your hands, bless, sometimes he does but most oftern he dont. The only word he can say right now is papa. Do you think he has autism or just delay development or is this normal? Thank You.

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Hi Parent! my Ethan ay na-diagnose po sya with autism at the age of 1 year and 8 months. Si Ethan po ay pinanganak ko po sa New Zealand. As early as 8 months po nakikita ko na po sya ng mga signs like no eye contact, non-verbal, madalas ang tantrums. Nakatulong po sa kanya ang early intervention po para mas maiintindhan natin sya. Better po ma-check po ang bata ng mas maaga. Para macheck kung ano pong spectrum.

Chuyên gia

Hi @everyone! Thank you for sending all your questions. To get more ideas on how we could all overcome Speech Delay Concerns with our children, you can watch the recorded webinar of Mommy Jea Chan when she talked about How Mums Cope with Global Developmental Delay Intervention for Children 📽️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbzOtGPDMN8 or visit our website https://remoteclassroom.com/ To try Remote Classroom's Classes https://remoteclassroom.com/students-registration/ Or directly send us a message at m.me/remoteclass

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

My baby boy will be turning 3 yrs old po on Oct 10. pero d pa masyado nagsslita..ang alam nya lng ay wow, bo(for ball or lobo) yehey.. pero mama and papa hindi pa rin po.. pero alam nya kung sino si papa nya or mommy nya.. nauutusan din po nmin.. kunin mga remote, ligpit toys, magaling pumickup pag mga bago kmi tinuro tricks or games. sabi ng friend ko na may anak po na autistic eh hindi nman daw po sya ganun..mga.pinsan nya po eh 3 or 4 yrs old na rin nagslita.. any advised po

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

I suggest po to engage in conversations with your child throughout the day. Speak clearly and use simple sentences, making it easier for them to understand and imitate.

my lo is now 16 month old, but still talks gibberish. We talk to him everyday and even he is not interested we still talk. He can understand us, by following instructions and when asked sometimes he responds with gestures. But haven't hear him say a word. Is this ok? BTW, when he was born he had a tongue tie release procedure. Could this be the reason? Is there anyone here who also experience/experiencing the same? I am pressured by the people around us, always asking why he can't speak yet..

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Hi Parent! That could be one of the reasons, but given his case, it's better to consult a developmental pedia the earliest possible to get the most fit treatment needed for early intervention na rin.