Painting, but on art canvas

Hi! I've read that painting is not advised during pregnancy. I understand that it refers to house painting and nail manicure/pedicure. But, how about acrylic painting on art canvas? 🎨 Is that okay? This might sound like a silly question but I'm a #1stimemom in my first trimester, so there are alot that I am unsure about. Appreciate your advice!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

are you superstitious? if you are don't do any painting at all. it happen to one of my relatives she's not pantang at all. so she had her house painted and watch the worker do their job. the myth saying your child will have birth mark it's not myth it really happen. her baby girl has a black big birth mark at her cheat area. just to be safe avoid all.

Read more

In the modern world, artists are going towards the digital system. They start doing their creativity with the computer with the help of photoshop and then they sell their art on websites like https://masterbundles.com/graphics/patterns/animals/animal-print/ and by doing this they can follow their passion and could also make it profession.

Read more

I think its fine, maybe bcos of lead content? Many mommies also do mani/ pedi while pregnant so dont be too worried