Do u let NB stay at parent in law home?

My In law suggesting they wanted to take care my NB and stay with them at night so that me n my hubby got enough rest at night.. i doesnt like it..especially my MIL mentioned that baby will sleep same bed with her/beside her... i worry later my bb tot my MIL is me....i strongly disagree,how can bb sleep with grandmother other than bb mother. my hubby support the idea coz he feel frustrated at nite bcoz not enuf rest.. Any better idea how to handle sleepless/crying bb at nite?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

babies are meant to cry and wake up for feeds especially during the early weeks/months. plus co-sleeping with a NB is not recommended..what more with an elderly..i did not let my mom bring baby into her room when she said she'd help to put baby to sleep - i really prefer to handle everything on my own

Read more
4y trước

yea, i think co sleeping wif mother is ok bah, if bb cry or what can attend to him immediately.. there's a nite which i sleep too deeply till MIL carry over to her room.. shut the door, i cant even hear bb crying.. till the nxt morning only she told us bb crying, so she carry over and put bb sleep wif her then bb stop crying..speechless.. i think she wan to prove tht bb can also can sleep wif anyone? she think its ok bb sleep wif grandma.. sickening.. i dont really dont wan bb familiar wif grandma "smell"