Baby chairs at restaurants

I’m wondering...when you go to restaurants, how do you deal with the baby chairs there before your LO sits in them? Do you disinfect them first??

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Use theive spray on the table and wipe it. Kill them. And Make sure your wiping is only 1 direction if u don't have thieve spray . If not you will only be pushing the germs from left to right only.

Thành viên VIP

I'd use wet wipes to wipe down and dry tissue to dry it. Not really to the point of "disinfecting" but just making sure its generally clean as kiddo is in the phase of sticking fingers into mouth.

Thành viên VIP

I would use baby wipes to clean them first before I put my lo to sit in it. Alternatively u can purchase those high chair cover and put it on the high chair before ur lo sits on it. :)

Usually will bring own booster seat, if didn’t bring and the chair is dirty then we will use alcohol(those insopropyl alcohol, antiseptic one) to spray the chair and wipe.

Thành viên VIP

I'm considering to get a booster seat and bring along for dinner or lunch out. I'm quite particular in germs and bacteria 😂

Super Mom

I didn’t. Coz 3 young babies keep me busy all the time. So nv clean. Nv clean their utensils as well.

Yes I’ll wipe the chair and the table with wet wipes first before having my child seated

Thành viên VIP

Normally I’ll wipe them with wet and dry tissue before letting them to sit on it

Thành viên VIP

Do a quick wipe down with wet wipes and if possible a light soapy spray too

Eh i would only use clean the table top area.. Wont clean the whole chair