No washing hair after giving birth

I’m told by the elders I won’t be able to wash hair after giving birth cause cannot touch water. Are there any alternatives to that? Thanks in advance! :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

you can buy herbal bath online. boil the herbs and bathe using it. then dry hair /body thoroughly to avoid wind going into the body. this is well supported by TCM. elders' views are unfortunately not updated lol. please keep hygiene as we perspire and dirty easily especially during confinement

yes it'd have some side effects later on e.g frequent headaches. shopee sells confinement herbal bath. so you can shower/wash hair during confinement. (: i would spray dry shampoo on my hair right after i dry my hair for it to last a few days. i try to wash my hair only when my hair becomes oily.

hi mummy, I'm kinda risky, I still washed my hair after birth but I used warm water for washing and dried my hair with hair dryer (hot air) asap... other mummies who I talked to, used dry shampoo to keep their hair clean, you might want to give it a try if you don't want to take the risk :)

I waited 1 wk before I bath with confinement herb with additional dry ginger

I use dry shampoo