im planning to use my gonna expired ebm for milkbath to treat baby's irritated dryskin and ezcema , anyone could teach me how to put for the ratio between water and ebm? and if ebm got to be heated up first before mixing together with warm water in the tub?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

There's no perfect ratio. Some mums use only breastmilk whereas for me, I dilute it with water. Since your baby has ezcema, I recommend that you use more breastmilk as it is really moisturising and you can see the effect after a few baths. :) You don't even need to defrost or heat up the milk. Just pour it directly into the bath water.

Read more

One of my friends simply used whatever amount of "expired" breast milk she has, thaw them and add warm water to the necessary amount for the baby's bath. Don't think there really is a standard ratio. Hope it helps your baby's skin! Heard that breast milk is very moisturizing. :)

8y trước

will try after knowing all doubts

agree don't think there is a standard ratio. normally I use ard 400 ML to 500 ML to 3/4 tub of water. just thaw first and remember if u don't thaw long enough, the bathing water can get colder than u think. so mix w more hot hot water :)

8y trước

do i need to rinse with water after bathing LO with bm?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13178)

there's no hard and fast rule...i usually just put in 1 packet for 1 bath...i feel that its abit too oily when we put more...but personal preference i guess. no need to heat up the milk..just add more hot water

in fact i have a mattress that helps with eczema. my niece has the same problem. after sleeping on the EPT mattress, it helped her skin problem. very effective.

Influencer của TAP

There's no hard and fast rule about the ratio. You can use whatever expired milk and top up with water.