I'm going for a trip for 6 days with my 9 months old baby. Please suggest which foods can I give to my baby.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can feed her rice and dal (preferably yellow pulses) as they are easy to digest. Can give her curd, grated fruits, boiled and minced vegetables. If you are going to stay at some relative 's place, you can give her all home made food else you can give all things I mentioned above as they will be available in hotel too.

Read more
8y trước

Thank you. Actually I'm going to Goa and will stay in hotel

i am assuming you will stay in a hotel, and at 9 months there are various food options you can give your baby. dal, rice, vegetables, fresh fruits, porridge, idli, dosa, uttapam, eggs, curd, oats, parathas, roti with butter or jam, upma, poha, paneer... all these are always available in hotels.

Hi Tina, You know, in hotels you can order boiled vegetables too. Just tell them to get you steamed vegetable and you can feed that with curd or rice, chapati to your baby. Along with this you can give her fruits too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23428)

You can give Ur baby Various things such as rice and dal, roti soaked in dal, juices, idli, soft dosa, Poha, upma and Dalia, as well as boiled or steamed vegetables, chicken and paneer.