Rant

I’m due next month. The child’s dad left me 2 months ago. My childhood dog died half a month ago. She was the one that gave me all the emotional support that I ever needed since young. I really don’t know what to do. I know I should be emotionally strong enough for the arrival for my baby, but life is getting a little too tough for me. I’m having more panic attacks now, and sometimes I just keep thinking about death. I think I might have depression, I’ve been seeking counseling with one of the counselors, but from time to time, I really feel like my life is so meaningless now. Help :-(

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

There is life after your ex walks out on you. Stop self pity and say good riddance. You are about to share a wonderful and miraculous world with your baby. Focus on that. How will you rebuild your life? How will you raise your child? These are the sort of question you need to work on. There is no room for drama and all that wasteful time thinking about death. Wake up girl! Grow up! You are about to become a mother and that comes with a lot of responsibilities. You need to raise your child and raise that child very well. This is the practicality of life. Ball in your court.

Read more