Whole body acheđŸ„Č

Hi im currently 5 weeks after my c section.I am full breastfeeding mum.But i notice my whole body ache.I took panadol everytime i feel in pain but never make me feel better.Anyone who go through before like this.I almost cant hold my LO to breastfeedđŸ˜ȘđŸ˜Ș Especially my back and my hipđŸ„ČđŸ„Č#firsttimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp #advisepls #tiredness

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, i tried to lie down whenever i can. full breastfeeding & keep sitting up make my back & tail bone hurts. i'm also arranging for postnatal massages & hope it can help with the ache. it'll be good if u can arrange for postnatal massage & ask the therapist what can u do to relieve the pain.

Hi dear, did you do any PP Massage? If you have yet to do, my advice would be to do one to release all the tensions and pain after birth. Do not depend much painkiller/panadol. Sometimes because of tired, sleepless night and after effect of birth hence you feel all the pains and ache.

8mo trước

thanks mummy

I 3 weeks pp. from 2nd week already body ache as if my joint has gone loose. Do you pump or fully latch your baby? Are you able to get down from bed on your own?

8mo trước

fully latch mummy

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

8mo trước

thaks mummy