Exercise routine for first trimester

I’m around 5 weeks now and I went from exercising regularly to cutting down by half when we were trying to conceive to none when I found out I am pregnant. Feeling even more tired from the lack of activities yet at the same time very paranoid. Any good recommendations? I know they say to do yoga but is it okay to do any yoga or only prenatal classes? What about golf?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depends on how you are feeling, perhaps you can start with light walking and see how you feel from there? I try to walk at least 30 min every day and I still go for yoga classes twice a week. if yoga isn't in your exercise regime last time, then maybe you shouldn't start now. I have been practising yoga for a few years but since I found out Im pregnant I only go for basic classes and I would let the instructor know Im pregnant, they will guide you whenever there are poses we shouldn't do. they will always remind me to take it easy. 😅

Read more

I do the pregnancy workout from YouTube. There’s a lady who does by the trimester so it’s easier to follow and you can feel more assured. If you know how to swim, you can continue to do light swimming. It’s very beneficial for mummies.

1y trước

https://youtu.be/Ia6dNwVs1M8 I usually follow her channel exclusively only. She seems very experienced

best to check with your gynae based on ur pregnancy condition