help

Im already 6 months pregnant, found out during pregnancy best not to use salonpass. during my second trimester i used salonpass as i didn't know like twice on the neck area ??? worried praying nothing happened

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I’ve used salonpass since I was in 1st trimester until 3rd trimester cause salonpass made me better and my gynae said it was okay as long as didn’t put in tummy..Alhamdulillah I delivered my baby was smooth and my baby was healthy.. if you’re worried and doubt, don’t use salonpass..maybe try another way to relieve your ache

Read more

I did ask my gynae about it as I having bad ache... his advise is dun use.... But normal gp say can use salonpas after 1st tri buy I din use it... I use hot pad... if gynae say baby is fine... it should be fine... no worries....

Should be ok to use, my gynae told me it is ok to use it as long as not on the tummy. Dom worry, stay positive, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Take good care and God bless you and baby!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi... don’t worry too much. Topical application goes skin deep and doesn’t really affect your baby. However if you’re worried please seek your gynecologist advise

Dun worry I used axe oil throughout my pregnancy for my neck n back pain. Delivered healthy baby gal last year nov .

My gynae said it's okay to use when I asked her. That was during my first trimester.

Influencer của TAP

Twice is not something to worry about. It’s too infrequent to cause Any harm

Now that you know that you are not allowed to use, just avoid it next time.

Don't worry about it now, just best to not use any longer :)

Thành viên VIP

should be fine, don't worry too much. just don't use anymore