Poy-Sian Thai Inhaler During Pregnancy

Help Mummy! I just found out that I’m not supposed to used poy-sian the Thailand made nose inhaler during pregnancy as it contains camphor oil. Any mummy used it before during pregnancy? I’m very scared that it will cause harm to the baby now! I’m about 10 weeks pregnant.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

best to immediately stop using it... I've never used this inhaler before but my doctor told me to avoid oils for aroma therapy. most important advice she gave me was "not sure can use then dont use". better be safe than sorry 🙏🏼 but check with your doctor. i think 10 weeks still quite early into pregnancy, should be no effect on baby. hope your baby is ok and doing well !

Read more

Hi sis, any update on what happened to you and your baby? May naging side effect ba? And ilang mos mo sya nagamit? Been using it for a month now ko lang nalaman. KInakabahan din ako. Turning 20 weeks pregnant here. Thank you.

been using it as i felt nausea or light headed sometimes and now im 25wks and my baby is healthy. unless you consume it orally then its not safe as it will reach to the baby. to each their own..

best to stop using.