Vomitted blood streaks

Hi Im abt 10 weeks pregnant and my vomitting is super bad. Could not sleep the whole of last night coz i vomitted at least 3-5 times the entire night. I think it was too much till i vomied streaks of blood as well. Anyone ever experienced this? Im thinking of going to the hospital later. I still feel like there is a lump stucked in my throat.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes pls visit the hospital for drip if u keep vomit n cannot eat. or ask gynae for anti-vomit pill. its normal to have blood cause u keep vomit until nothing to vomit out from ur stomach n u hurt ur throat thats why will have blood. take care! hang in there, 2nd tri will be better :) I have gone thru the vomit period I understand :(

Read more
4y trước

try to drink ginger tea! it works for me

It is normal to vomit when you're pregnant but it is not normal that you vomitted till 5 times. If you feel weak, can't drink and eat, please go to the doctor. They might give you an iv drip to hydrate you since you're carrying a baby.

The blood streaks are from minor tears in the esophagus, due to the force when you vomit. I had that too. If the anti-nausea medication currently doesn't work, you can tell your gynae, and they may change it to something stronger.