vomitting

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and lately I have been vomitting the food i eat after awhile. Is that normal?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Very normal. In the beginning nothing can stay down and you may worry that baby doesn’t get enough. But will be ok after awhile. Just try to take it easy, eat smaller portions so that the vomiting isn’t too distressing.

Super Mom

Very normal, dear. Take some time to find out which foods cause more nausea and avoid them for now. Take smaller, more frequent meals. Can try ginger tea to help with nausea. If it’s really bad, get meds from your gynae:)

Thành viên VIP

Yes, is normal. Just try to get the right food that make u feel better. But I think just avoid milk or spicy might help making your gastric feel better.

Hi, Yes this is morning sickness and is normal. Better to find out what food works best for you and it should be fine

Yes, this is definitely normal. Better to test various foods to see if you can find things less like to vomit up.

Yup it's normal. Week 8 is the peak of morning sickness. Drink more water to stay hydrated

Yes very normal. Nothing to worry about. You body is adjusting to the changes.

Influencer của TAP

Yes super normal. My gynae said "good" when I said I was vomiting 😂

Yes very common. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated

It is especially in your first trimester. Feel better! :)