Playpen or baby cot?

I'm 7 months pregnant and have been researching and looking to buy a playpen or baby cot for my baby, but I'm not sure which one to choose from. We are interested in getting this JOIE playpen which comes with a diaper change station and a rocker/bouncer. The playpen can be converted into a bed or later a playpen when the baby grows up. Can anyone advise? Thank you!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I have the joie playpen you are considering. Happy with the pen itself so far, baby is 5 months old. Not so happy though with the bouncer - material is too warm so my baby refuse to sit in it now. The changing station - now that my baby can raise his head quite high, I have to remove the changing station everytime I put him into the pen.

Read more
4y trước

Hi. Can i ask around which month you remove the bassinet? Cause i am thinking to remove the bassinet. But it seems like its too low for me to carry baby?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-146478)

Thành viên VIP

playpen will be better. my kid used the cot for less than 4 months, and then he got used to sleeping on a firm matteress on the floor til today. he is almost 33 months old.

Thành viên VIP

For this age playpen is better ;) i used to leave my boy inside to play by himself if i need to do something 😊 can sleep inside too.

5y trước

Checkout Graco brand too

Thank you so much guys!! I think I'll buy a playpen as everyone also thinks it is better than a baby cot 😊

Thành viên VIP

It’s good to buy multi purpose baby furniture. It saves space and money. I think this JOIE playpen is good.

Playpen is actually more useful. But must take into consideration safety and your child's ability.

Playpen is useful. But can get a simple one, need not with a diaper change station cos seldom use.

Thành viên VIP

Graco playpen looks like this. Normally buy if have pre-order baby fairs it’s way cheaper 😊

Post reply image

i think a playpen can be better