6 weeks pregnant hormonal changes

I’m 6 weeks pregnant in my first pregnancy, my hormonal changes are really bad that I’m not only popping many acnes but I also start to feel really bad breath everyday. Doctor say it is hormonal change but the bad breath and nausea is making me sick. Does anyone here faced the same issues as well and how do you make yourself feel better? My energy level is so low I almost can’t work at all #advice #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Experiencing hormonal changes during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester, can bring about various challenges such as acne breakouts, bad breath, nausea, and low energy levels. Many women face similar issues during their first pregnancy, so you are not alone in this. To help alleviate these symptoms and make yourself feel better, here are some suggestions: 1. **Acne Breakouts:** - Maintain a good skincare routine to help manage acne. Use gentle, pregnancy-safe products that are non-comedogenic. - Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and flush out toxins. - Avoid touching your face and try not to squeeze pimples to prevent scarring. 2. **Bad Breath:** - Practicing good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth at least twice a day and flossing regularly. - Use a tongue scraper to remove bacteria from the tongue. - Stay hydrated by drinking water throughout the day. 3. **Nausea:** - Eat small, frequent meals to prevent an empty stomach. - Avoid strong-smelling or greasy foods that may trigger nausea. - Ginger can be helpful in reducing nausea - try ginger tea or ginger candies. 4. **Low Energy Levels:** - Rest whenever you feel tired and listen to your body. - Incorporate light exercise such as walking or prenatal yoga to boost energy. - Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to sustain your energy levels. Remember, it's essential to communicate with your healthcare provider about any concerns you have regarding your pregnancy. They can provide personalized advice and support based on your individual needs. If your symptoms persist or worsen, don't hesitate to reach out to your doctor for further evaluation and assistance. Taking care of yourself during this time is crucial for both your well-being and the health of your growing baby. You're doing great, and these challenges will pass with time. Stay positive and seek support from loved ones or fellow mothers going through similar experiences. You've got this! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Despite all the gagging and vomiting I still brush my teeth twice a day and also use mouth rinse after brushing. Therabreath mild mint works for me. You can get it from iHerb.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

💕

💕