Hi, I'm 29 weeks along. Baby's been real active, moving every other hour and I can feel these movements explicitly during weekdays. But today, he seems to have just stirred once in a while. When should I start to worry and go to see my gynae? I started doing kick counts this week but today is definitely a day my baby has failed the count relative to the counts I did over the week.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

baby has less space and sometime baby is sleeping too. eat chocolate .... sweety normally baby has reaction . should move 10 times in one hours according to the web but baby are all differents so if baby move les than 10 times should be ok too . if you are afraid just go and.check with doctor

Hi im 29 weeks preggy .. monitoring my babys movement..she's more active in evening and after i eat ..but in da morning ..just like a little bit less movement ...is it normal ...if in the morning is less movement than usual..movement for every 2hrs..🥺im curious..

4y trước

same here..

Thành viên VIP

Hmmm my baby sometimes reduce in movement.. i waited for another day then she will be active again.. if ur baby not moving thr next day then see ur gynae.. sometimes ure tired so baby is tired too hence the movement reduce for a day but not more than 36 to 48 hours

Same here, but i have this feeling everytime na mag sleep ako on my left side, parang ayaw ni baby kase sumasakit ung tyan ko sa left side, mas behave xa kapag naka higa ako on my back. Same din ba feeling nio pag ganun?

4y trước

Im having twins kapag nasa left side ako nang aaway si BABY A kapag naman sa right si BABY B naman ang nang aaway😁 kapag nakatihiya ako ang gulo nilang dalawa minsan natutulog aking nakaupo..pero madalas left side din ako kasi mas nakakahinga ako ng maayos pag sa left side..kinakausap ko nalng ang twins na yun ang magandang posisyon saaming tatlo..

mine too not doing so much, and i know the patterns too that when it will gonna start and at what times usually, but it's understandable they might not move very much some days. we should relax. czz may be if we panic or stress, the baby will gonna feel the same

I'm on my 29weeks now as well sobrang active din ng baby ko especially every after meal. may times din na di sya naglilikot pero agapan mo padin mga movements nya minsan every 2hrs interval may small and big movements. pag feel mo di na normal consult to your Ob

Im on 29 weeks too.. Lately my baby been super active.. I also do the counting and there are some days that she did not have any movement at all and yes I was so worried so I tap2 my tummy or either eat some chocolate to keep her awake..

Thành viên VIP

It happens to my baby too. I wfh on weekdays and she's super active. On weekends, she's a little slack to me like me. So I eat food to make her move or I talk or sing to her while rubbing my tummy and she'll respond. You can try.

4y trước

Just try to talk to baby.

29 weeks, nahihirapan ako matulog ngayon kay at night nagka cramps ang legs ko lalo na pag nka higa ako on my sides at para nahihirapan akung huminga...kaya minsan I slept on my back pero nka elevate yong back ko...

4y trước

Ako din po kaya kahit malamig dito sa probinsya napilitan kami mag-aircon dahil natakot ako bakit parang hirap ako huminga

Thành viên VIP

Sometimes u could be too active for the day and didn’t notice ur baby movement. Try take some rest or lying down and monitor the movement. If in half day ur baby still not making any move, contact ur doctor right away.