Hi, I'm 29 weeks along. Baby's been real active, moving every other hour and I can feel these movements explicitly during weekdays. But today, he seems to have just stirred once in a while. When should I start to worry and go to see my gynae? I started doing kick counts this week but today is definitely a day my baby has failed the count relative to the counts I did over the week.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Babies tend to move more at certain times of day – they may be more active while you sleep, and sleep while you’re awake, and the pattern changes as they grow and develop. Try waking your little one up by: 1. Having a snack 2. Lying down 3. Walking for a while and then sitting down 4. Playing some music 5. Shining a flashlight on your tummy Once baby wakes up, monitor the movements...make sure there are at last 10 in 2 hours.

Read more

I have similar experience. On some days, you can feel the baby moving a lot, but the next few days a little quieter. But I can still feel some light movements once in a while. I also realise that sometimes when I am busy at work or moving around alot, I will not feel a lot of movement. If unsure, always check with gynae. If not try to go into positions in which you tend to feel more movements.

Read more

Try eating and drinking cold drinks. That should trigger baby's movements. Have you been very occupied or very busy doing errands? My Ob told me that because of doing extra work, we wouldn't be able to identify or feel the baby's movements. Other reason might be because your baby doesnt have enough space inside to move around. For your peace of mind tho, go to your gyne and havena doppler ultrasound to check heartbeat

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I was ask to do counts from 9am to 9pm and baby must have at least moved 10 times during that span.. in the morning she does not move a lot i try to play some nursery music and sing along she does respond to me slightly mybe she is still sleeping in the morning,But baby moves more in the evening... try to sing to baby or eat sweets mine chocolates makes her move dun know why but she moves more wen i eat chocolate.

Read more
4y trước

Same here! My baby is really active in the evening, while i have to do counts from 9am-9pm. Usually last count would be around 8-8.30pm. Is this normal? That the baby is more active in the evening compare to morning

My baby is more active now ☺️ Yung mga moves nya bumubukol bukol sa tyan ko. And pag nag mo-move sya sobrang happy ako , ewan ko ba. Lalo na pag kumakanta ako kahit sintunado 😅 nagre- response sya through his/her kick or moves. May mga araw din na di sya masyado active gumalaw , ginagawa ko kumakain ako ng matamis para gumalaw sya 😘

Read more
4y trước

Mamsh Anilram, baka contractions na yan kasi pati balakang nasakit while natigas tummy. Monitor mo po. As per my Midwife, dapat less than 5x/day daw...

Same here.. I rather lay down on my left side and starting counting a normal kicks for a baby, because the space for babies more getting fit in there. Theres no more space to move more than before, not to worry sis. Baby use to move when we eat or drink😍may Allah ease everything to all of us🤗❤

Considering that you are in your third trimester, if you are concerned that your baby is moving less than usual, then do a simple check. Lie on your left side and focus for two hours on any sensations you feel from your baby. If you do not feel 10 or more distinct movements in two hours, contact your doctor right away.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Maraming pwedeng reasons ng pagkonti ng movements ng baby, pero yung iba hindi naman masyadong alarming like, baka naging Anterior ang placenta kaya nabloblock ang movements ni baby sa loob, or baka masikip na kasi ganun. Pero para mas mapanatag ka mamsh, pa-ultrasound ka nalang para makita mo kung ok si baby. 🤗

Read more
3y trước

Anterior po ako then cephalic i check w/my ob ok naman po result po 29 weeks here

yong bby ko kkaiba pagkatapos kumain tulog tahimik😅 pag gutom ako ang likot kulang nlng lamugin ang pempem at pwet ko sa kkalikutan😅 kpag my mga kausap ako alon ng alon nkikigulo din(tsismosa😂) ...29 weeks posterior cephalic baby girl

Read more
3y trước

same here mamsh 😅

Same po momsh, mula na nag 29 weeks c baby may time na parang tahimik lang xa compare dati na sobrang likot.. sabi naman ni OB okay lang daw yon as long as normal lang lahat sa ilalim..like panubigan at okay lang c baby basta mafefeel pa din natin sila :) cguro sa space din yan sa loob,..nakakapraning kasi minsan :)

Read more