Hi, I'm 29 weeks along. Baby's been real active, moving every other hour and I can feel these movements explicitly during weekdays. But today, he seems to have just stirred once in a while. When should I start to worry and go to see my gynae? I started doing kick counts this week but today is definitely a day my baby has failed the count relative to the counts I did over the week.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

have you tried to drink cold water to wake baby up? jiggle the tummy? if after trying everything & baby is still not moving, i would advise you to go see a gynae or O&G emergency to do a check to play safe

7y trước

i do experience umbicall cord arnd baby. my baby was born with 3 cords arnd the next. i was due but gynae wanted to wait a few more days. but i told her movement was much lesser. so she induced me the next day. just don't worry too much and frighten yourself. Talk to baby and monitor movement. sometimes as they get bigger there isn't much space fr them to move

hi my gynae said if baby moves 10 times in a day, it shld be ok. not necessarily within 2 hrs as baby also sleeps in the tummy

Thành viên VIP

Bb should have at least 10 movement per 12 hours. U can go and mointor. Or u can talk to bb see if bb moves. When I was in my 29 weeks when I talk to bb she will move

29 weeks and its like having a party from time to time inside of me .

4y trước

same here..😅😊

Thành viên VIP

One HouR after meal, you may count your baby's movements.. If it's less than 10 movements in 2 hrs, you should call your OB.. That's what my OB told me last month..

4y trước

28 weeks po, nabasa ko po dito sa asian parent. Pro pwede dn magstart na ng 26 weeks pra mlaman mo dn po kung may pagkakaiba sa sipa ni baby sa sipa nya ng 28 weeks, if may pagkakaiba at d na gnun sipa ni baby, call na kaagad kay ob ng walang delay

For me, sometimes, the weather plays a part too. Especially when it's raining and cold outside. Baby will minimise it's movement cos too syiok to sleep. 😂

Thành viên VIP

Same here, 29 weeks sobrang galaw ni baby sa sobrang galaw para na akong nawiwi 😅 pero ang happy ko twing nagalaw lalo na kumakain ako ng sweets.

Influencer của TAP

you try to eat something or drink a bit of cold water and monitor the movement, if still no movement after 1 to 2 hrs, check with your gynae

what is the basis of your counting mommy? 10 kick counts every 2 hours? if he was still able to meet that, nothing to worry about.

29wks too...sadly suffering a li'l heamorhoids😢 anybody hus experiencing like me..so in pain..ouch!😓

1y trước

Inom k po maraming tubig usually nkkaconstipated ang iron kaya need maraming tubig