I'll be traveling to Taiwan in Jan next year when my lo turns 15mo. Is it necessary to bring tap water to mix with water over there for his consumption?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

perhaps buying bottle mineral water from their supermarkets or 7 11 stores and boil the water. this will save the hassle of carrying the bulky items. i am bringing my who is turning 15m to Taiwan in Nov!! my mum said baby is ready for outside food. just have to find something plain for the child!

I will bring 1 liter water from here to the traveling places. When reach that location, I will mix some water that I bring with the water boil at the hotel and drink it for the first 2 days. This is to adjust our body system. That is mother taught me. I'm feel it's work on me. You may try it.

8y trước

This is what I've heard from other mummies too, it's to help their stomachs adjust. Thanks for sharing your experience!

You can always buy bottled water there. Less things to carry with you. We've been travelling a lot with young kids and the best is to travel light. Anything you can buy from there, just buy it there- water, diaper, snacks.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12603)

I just brought my 16 months boy to Taiwan in March. I just use tap water and boil it before giving to my LO. so far OK. not a problem when we were there for 8days.

I only bought distilled water from convenience store. Occasionally I will just ask from the chambermaid. Pls do not boil mineral water. You can google for more information.

8y trước

Thanks for sharing your experience but can you explain why cant boil mineral water? I tried to Google and couldn't find anything conclusive.

Not necessary to bring tap water over. U either can boil their tap water there or buy their bottled distilled water.

No need. Just buy it from any convinience store. Please avoid boiling the mineral water though..

Best to at least boil the water first. For the little ones, though, I would suggest purchasing bottled water.

You can buy bottled water. And you can boil the bottled water for added piece of mind. I did that in bkk.