baby's birth cert

If I apply for baby birth cert online through the app : moments of life... - How long later can I collect the birth cert? - Where do I collect the birth cert? - How much do I need to pay?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

It’s appointment based for collection date and timing. ICA is much cheaper ($18) compared to collecting from hospitals, and there’s no crowd on a weekday early morning appointment. If you’re thinking of collecting from the hospital, check with the hospital for the earliest appointment before making the selection on the app, because you can’t change your collection venue option once you submit the form

Read more

Apply through the app, you can collect the next working day if opting collection at ICA. For ICA collection, it's $18. It's pricier if opt for hospital collection.

Thành viên VIP

Hi dear, I dont know about other hospitals but I got my baby's birth cert on the spot.. less than 10 mins it was ready, at thomson

Hi ZhiQi - did you collect your baby birth cert at ICA? Or hospital? Any idea if I collect from ICA, must I bring baby along?

Influencer của TAP

Do it at ica faster and cheaper it only took me less than 30 min from taking queue number till its done.

I applied through the apps as well. The next day can collect at ica without appointment and paid $18.

Hi, Better to apply online at ICA and you can collect the birth certificate following week

Super Mom

Make an e-appointment to collect from ICA, ready for collection by the following week

Influencer của TAP

I apply mine at kkh , pay $45 for the birth certificate

Super Mom

Collect at ICA . Don't be late for appointment