If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I teared up just thinking about this :/ I'd spend the entire day with my parents and my son - making sure that my parents understand everything I've put in place in insurance and explaining everything to them (I have life insurance for myself because I thought about this before). It'll probably be the hardest for me to part with my son because I really don't know what he'll do without me - it's the entire reason why I bought life insurance because I wanted him to be able to get some money to tide him through his education when I'm gone because my parents won't be able to afford it. I'd like to spend the entire day with him - just watching him play, laugh and smile all day, and then snuggling him all night ...

Read more

I will spend the first few hours with my husband and then with my kids, followed by staycation with them & my sisters family so that I can enjoy the shouting, screaming and laughter one last time. Not practical to bring my parents and brothers family in 24 hrs. So do a video call with them. Writing love notes to each of them and apologising for not being there with them. I always feel that I would be happy to go first before all of them so that I don't have go through the sorrow but the sheer turbulence in a flight scares the hell out of me!

Read more

A really sobering thought -- I think I would start by morning cuddles with my Daughter, a perfect breakfast with my Husband and her....a Long telephone call with my parents and Brother's family. A Long walk in a park or by the beach, a call to my lawyer to make sure everything was in order...eat at a restaurant that Always wanted to eat at, watch my Favourite movie again with my Husband with a glass of wine... I would want it to be an extraordinarily ordinary day.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Write a letter each to my spouse, my kids, my immediate family; then have a small party with family and close friends; play with my girls; then end the day snuggling with my husband. This is depressing to think about :(

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33484)

Thành viên VIP

I will spend time with my family and with my parents. This qn really made me reflected on what is important in my life. Everything else is not important. 24hrs is too little!

i would want to have a long, intense kiss with my husband and giggle with my baby all day long